Dienstag, 19. April 2011

post reading activity

I had a lot of fun working on my blog. I only didn’t like it that we had to write always to every two chapters 100 till 400 words. So that was the homework for the next lesson (sometimes we had just 2 days time) so I wasn’t able to make my homework (although we had 2 months time to work on our blogs). Beside English I have got 10 other subjects in which I also have to do my homework and in some of them I had to learn for class tests. Beside that I have every day till 4 o’clock School and after that I want to pursue my hobbies. That was the reason why I wasn’t able to post anything at the beginning.
I liked that that you (I don’t know whether you believe me or not) spoke to me and said to me that I have to work on my blog and that the Reading-Blog is important for my mark.
In this time I learned to work and learn on my own, but I don’t know whether this was the only goal of this project.
I am missing your comments on my last 3 Posts!!!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Dear Wahid, thank you for your evaluating comment on both book and the way you have been working with the book. I am glad that you in the end had a lot of fun working on the blog.
    I agree with you that this kind of keeping a reading log can be very time consuming - as it was for me reading and commenting on basically all your homework! ... even though sometimes I was only doing it at the end of the week. Nevertheless, I tried to give you some feeback within reasonable time and I hope it supported and helped you.

    PS: it's "to DO one's homework"

    AntwortenLöschen